Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My awesome Husband

I was surprised to find Husband home from work when I got home yesterday. He brought me into Lily's room and showed me what his afternoon project was. There was our newly assembled crib decked out with a brand-spankin' new sheet set. The man even got the dust ruffle. Awesome!

And lo, the events of my bad day were melted.

We took the car down to Burnsville AGAIN to try and fix the problem AGAIN. No dice. We have one last resort before we either have to ditch the thing or get a new tranny. We did our taxes, were disappointed by the outcome of that, and went to dinner with my parents.

I missed House. Oh well. But I took another look at Lily's crib when we got home and felt better again. Yay!

No comments: