This morning, in the nine minutes between hitting the snooze button and getting out of bed I had a dream about God.
Funny, since I'm not the God-believin' type.
God asked me to help him gather up animals, Noah's Ark style. Only he wanted four of each this time. And he wanted them to go into his truck, which happened to look an awful lot like my dad's truck (a GMC Sierra with a topper). Animals actually started showing up in my backyard. Towards the end of the dream I finally asked how in the hell he expected four each of tens of millions of different species to fit into the back of this truck. And furthermore, if he was supposed to be omnipotent, why did he need my help anyway?
God simply shrugged, said nothing, and turned away.
That's when my alarm went off.

No comments:
Post a Comment