Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, October 18, 2012

An amusing anecdote regarding my cat

Because I have nothing more to offer the Internet as of late, here is something I was giggling about last night.

We were on the couch and my cat, Sara, was next to me in one of her rare living room appearances.  She mostly hangs out in the office because I’m sure she thinks we’re going to stuff her back into the cat carrier at any moment, put her into the moving box of torture, and dump her into another unfamiliar house filled with other cats.

We did that once, Sara.  Once.  OK, twice.  The first house didn’t have a cat.  OK, three times.  But we didn’t let the dogs in the second house meet you.

This move has been hard on poor Sara.

Anyway, some commercial came on where a cat described herself as a “lean, mean, purring machine.” 

I looked down at Sara and affectionately said, “You are not mean or lean.”

Husband leaned over, looked at the cat, and said, “No, she’s more dumpy and grumpy.”

No comments: