I don't know what has been going on -- maybe it's the vast amounts of meat and cheese I've been stuffing into myself -- but I've been having some seriously awesome dreams lately.
Dream 1: Took a newfangled spaceship/rocket that was capable of faster-than-light travel to a populated Earth-like planet. It was beautiful. Evidently I was traveling there with a group of fishermen. I remember actually feeling the acceleration of the spaceship and how lovely the ocean was on this planet. There was this sort of lagoon with a huge dropoff but you could see all the way down to the bottom because the water was so clear. Oh yeah, and I was flying.
Dream 2: Had access to a time traveling car a la Back To The Future only it didn't have to get up to 88 mph to work. Was being chased around by some Biff-like bully and his toady and I had to run and try to hide in trees and behind bushes and houses because they were trying to run me over in their shitty 80s car. Even though they were trying to kill me it was exhilarating and kind of fun. I guess I like being chased.
Dream nn? - nn?: Tons of Elder Scrolls/Skyrim-related dreams. I can has magicka!

No comments:
Post a Comment