Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Tuesday morning

Urrrgh. The day has started off slow. I watched Space Ghost this morning. How utterly horrible. I think they had a team of three retarded chimpanzees doing the animation on that show. Was that a Hanna Barbara abomination?

The Wild shut out the Flames last night, which really pissed them off. Heh-heh.

I tried to rollerblade around Calhoun when I got home from work last night. I got about a quarter of the way around and got really dizzy. I had to sit down for a while, then go back to my car the wrong way down the one-way bike path. A couple of guys started to give me dirty looks but stopped when they saw what a wreck I was. I must be getting sick because I made it all the way around that lake last week (with a couple of rest breaks, of course.) I honestly felt like I was going to pass out last night. I guess I'll be walking instead of rollerblading for the next week or so. Or maybe I'll just stick to yoga for a while. The problem with that is that I want to be outside as much as possible now that it's getting nice out there. It's supposed to be 60 degrees out there today and the rest of the week it'll be in the 40s so I better enjoy it while it's here.

No comments: