- Me actually staying awake the whole time
- A tres romantique dinner at First Course Bistro to start the evening -- more on that later
- Chatting with Jessica about the coolness of my parents
- Lots of hugs
- The promise of punk rock baby gear from Colin
- Colin suggesting that I use magic mama powers to change Lily into a boy so we can name him Murphy or Colin
- Ole crowd surfing to "Party Hard"
- A bar-wide singalong to "Proud To Be An American" full of irony and snark
- Being REALLY annoyed by the jackhole who parked us in... and then being saved by a couple of nice cowboys in very tight leather pants from the VFW
- Writing "YOU FAIL AT PARKING" on aforementioned jackhole's vehicle
- Getting home before 12:30 and avoiding the majority of drunks on the road
- Being in bed well before 2:00
Thursday, January 01, 2009
So this is the new year
I made sure I did a lot of sleeping yesterday so I could make it to the Commissioner's Ball, an invite-only (ooooh) party at the Herkimer. Points of interest for the night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment