Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random stuff, boring update

I made homemade pizza last night. There's just nothing better than fresh homemade crust. I actually made the dough a day in advance and it blew up all over the fridge (that's some potent yeast!) so I had a ton left over. I'm considering the possibility of pigs in a blanket tonight. Mmm... ghetto-naughty.

I was on the Colleen & the Boys show last Wednesday talking about Silver Bay, MN on the Wackytown segment. They've got it online now and I'm kind of horrified about how much of a giggling idiot I sound like when I'm nervous. To everyone who has ever told me I have a good radio voice: WTF?

I've had a horrible cold all week. The baby is taking up so much room that I can only fit in about 1/8 cup of food in my stomach at any given time and still feel like it's all going to come back up if I move wrong. I have to pee about every 30 seconds now. I can't get comfortable enough to sleep at night. All of these things together make for a very cranky PPC.

The good news is that we're going to Duluth this weekend. I'm going to try not to think about the 2.5 hour ride up there.

We are out of toilet paper. This should be an interesting blizzard.

This blog post wasn't nearly as interesting as I'd hoped. My life is way boring now that I'm too preggo to actually do anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would make an awesome Halloween costume for Lily. So. Cute.

http://flickr.com/photos/87596418@N00/1865280051/

I can't believe she's almost here!

See you soon.

-- Sara

PikaPikaChick said...

Kuuuuupo! I'm already scheming.