I am clearly on the wrong pregnancy site. Screw Babycenter, I'm moving to The Bump. The responses to this rocket scientist are FABULOUS. If anyone tried to say half those things to her on BBC they'd be put on a spit and roasted.Are any of you guys using birth control while you're pregnant? I've heard of Irish twins (sorry if the term offends any of you I don't know the medical term) and actually know 2 of them and I'm wondering if DH and I should be concerned about it.
It's not that I'm not thrilled I'm pregnant, I just don't think we are ready for 2 babies at the same time.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
The most epic pregnancy-related thread EVER
BC while prego?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha!
It was epic that is for sure.
Perhaps one of the best in Nest (we hate the title "The Bump") history.
Glad you got the chance to experience it with us.
Post a Comment