I'm feeling absolutely exhausted today because of some crazy dream I was having last night that appears to have spilled into the real world.
I was dreaming that I was in some kind of WOW-type game. I was in a watery area and kept diving underwater to collect some items (like a badass spear and some health-giving items that looked like blocks with hearts on them). I think I was literally holding my breath in real life because I kept running out of air and having to surface. Then a bizarre scene involving my mother-in-law that was rife with symbolism played out and my alarm went off. I have giant bags under my eyes today. These are the days I almost wish I had makeup that wasn't seven years old that I could wear. Now I'm freaking myself out and wondering if I have sleep apnea or something. It's probably just weird dreams brought on by the alfalfa tablets I've been taking.
Man, that was one badass spear.

No comments:
Post a Comment