Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mama Thursday (on Wednesday): It's been a while. Have a picture.

I haven't been writing a whole lot about Lily lately because from my perspective she's in a kind of holding pattern.  She's past that huge growth hump.  She's still not talking but she continues to try.  She's a typical toddler minus most of the screaming, I think.  She's still surprisingly tantrum-free unless she's tired.  She has more hair now and it's starting to darken up.

She's still the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen.  I mean, come on:

She got waaaaaay more presents than we have room for in the house.  This weekend I'm hoping to turn half of the office into a playroom because I can't tell you how sick I am of picking up Mega Blocks.  And the Lego table in the picture above is kind of huge too.

No comments: