Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Random Wednesday

  • We saw Story of the Sea at the Entry last weekend.  The floors were as sticky as always.  It was an 18+ show so it was packed with kids.  Us oldies stood at the front and ran away as soon as we could so we could retreat to our South Minneapolis bubble and finish the evening at the Town Hall Tap.
  • We began our evening at Memory Lanes.  I didn't roll a single spare or strike but I did eat some delicious tots.
  • I love beer.  I love that Husband is making beer every weekend now.
  • I wish people would just be upfront with their IT department.  If you dropped your laptop or broke the screen by closing it on a Lego or spilled something on it or your kid threw it down the stairs, please just let us know.  A) We don't care, B) It's not like you're going to get charged for the damage on a corporate laptop, and C) It seriously cuts down on the troubleshooting, and D) We think it's funny (but we're laughing with you).
  • I'm so excited about the chicken I have marinating in buttermilk for fried chicken that I could pee.
  • A big envelope of seeds has arrived from Gardens Alive.  I'm itching so hard to get my hands in the dirt.  I'm going to pick up potting soil next week.
  • I'm splitting my seeds with three other people.  You know these envelopes?  The ones that are just the perfect size for seeds?  They don't exist in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.  I'm going to go all crafty with sticky notes and scotch tape.  Or this.
  • Oh boy, time to half pay attention to a webconference.  :/

No comments: