Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Feasting and such

I am excited not only to have over a full week off of work next week, but to do some serious cooking.  Last year we did duck.  This year we're doing lamb.  Here's the tentative Christmas menu:
Because garlic.

I'm also going to take a crack at homemade eggnog and maybe mulled wine.

We're not exactly on the ball this year for holiday decorations.  All of that stuff is still in our storage space but we're going to be cleaning that out this weekend so we don't have to keep paying $155 a month to store baby clothes and homebrew supplies.  So my week off will involve at least a day's worth of finding places to put everything.  Shouldn't be hard, considering we're swimming in closet space.

In other news, I found me a gaming group.  We are playing Pathfinder.  It's... complicated.  I have been rendered soft and puffy by my D&D 4e experience.

I am merry.  I am bright.

No comments: