Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tiny update



Considering all the horrific problems I had with my last pregnancy with sciatica, heartburn, and vomiting I’ve got it pretty easy this time.  This time I get super thirsty, drink a glass of water, then feel completely bloated for the next hour.  All I want to eat are cooked veggies, steak, cream of wheat, and doughnuts (I had the doughnut craving last time too but I’m not giving in nearly as often now).  I get the occasional twinge of sciatica now and again and it takes me a little while after I stand up to be able to walk normally.

I finally bought Frank Turner’s “England Keep My Bones” album and over the next few months I’ll proceed to listen to it incessantly until I hate it.  Like you do.  It’s just a great rock album. 

I renewed my domain name for another year after waffling about it for weeks.  Maybe I’ll actually do something with the design of this blog.  Eh, probably not. 

No comments: