Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here it is in all its glory (?)

I've got blogs all over the damn place so I've decided to consolidate here. Eventually when GoDaddy releases its grip on pikapikachick.com that will point here too. Phew, that will make things so much easier.

So…. In-Between Girl. Yeah. That pretty much sums up my life in the broadest sense. I've had this domain forever but I haven't done anything with it until now. What better way to make a fresh start than to change your blog name? PikaPikaChick's Sparkly Happy Fun Page of Doom is still hanging around for the moment but I haven't decided what I'm going to do with that. I'll probably just delete the whole thing.

This blog here on Blogger has been around since 2002. I was looking back at some of my old entries yesterday and decided that 1) I'm a very strange individual, and 2) I'm not going to delete them (yet). It's entertaining to see where I was six years ago. My, how things have changed.

Upcoming posts will be a random assortment of comics, foodblogging, everyday life journals, tidbits about ayurveda, maybe some photos and (gasp) videos (if I can find the AC adapter for our camcorder).

Onward, ho.

No comments: