Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Monday, March 24, 2008

"You don't hate fuzzy stuff."

The above quote is from this article in the Star Tribune.

I made kale chips on Saturday. I would recommend sprinkling them with either soy sauce or cider vinegar before baking. I just used cooking spray and salt and they were still good. I may make Cajun kale chips soon since I still have a giant bag of the stuff in the fridge from St. Patty's Day.

Unfortunately I spent my early Easter Sunday morning puking up said kale chips at 4:00 AM. So maybe Leroy the tortoise will have to eat the kale instead.

We spent yesterday morning cursing the fact that almost everything is closed on Easter (neither of us even realized that it was Easter yesterday) and ultimately couldn't find heavy cream anywhere so no flourless chocolate cake for me.

We went to my parents' house yesterday afternoon. My brother's clan was there and they brought their Wii. Hilarity ensued. Puppy was worn out. Chinchilla was pissed off. And my niece stole my Gatorade.

I hardly ate anything yesterday. That's not good.

No comments: