Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

In the news

  • CERN's large hadron collider will not, I repeat, will NOT kill us all tomorrow.  So relax.  And watch it live!  Don't know about you, but I can't wait to find out if we're actually operating in 12 dimentions rather than the paltry four we know about.
  • It is entirely possible/probable that Kim Jong Il recently suffered a stroke.  Almost time to break out the party hats!
  • I wanted to buy Spore, but thanks to EA's draconian, accusatory DRM I will refrain.  And even though it would break my heart, I would also avoid The Sims 3 if they keep this up.  Oh Maxis, why did you sell out to EA in the first place?
  • I refuse to install Google's Chrome (or Chrom or however they want to misspell it) due to privacy concerns.  Don't be evil, indeed.
  • I'm already sick of football.

No comments: