Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's got me all fired up this morning

I have never heard a more impassioned, eloquent argument. If you are one of those horrible people (I said it, and I'll say it over and over again) who are against gay marriage, I defy you to argue his points. I challenge you to look into your soul and ask yourself what your motives are.


This next story happened in Canada, so this neanderthal will be charged rightly with a hate crime. Only 31 states in the USA have hate crime legislation that includes sexual orientation. Minnesota does not. Think about that.

Lesbian mothers attacked and beaten outside of their kids' elementary school while their six-year-old son watched

I am flabbergasted:

Raped in the Military? You'll Have to Pay for Your Own Forensic Exam Kit

What has you outraged?

What are you going to do about it?

No comments: