Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Monday, November 03, 2008

Weekend report

Had a nice, relaxing weekend for once.

Interruption: a co-worker just told me that I'm glowing. First time! Whee!

Husband and I went back up to Duluth all by our lonesome. Our missions were accomplished: we brought our water jalopy/hoopty float to its new home, we hauled up the 70's cabinets that were taking up space in the garage, and I made pumpkin pie. The weekend was spent burning things, eating terribly, and lounging around. By some miracle Bindi didn't smear her face in any dead fish or bear poop.

I was a tiny bit disappointed that I didn't get to dress up for Halloween as we left that morning, but I really didn't have any solid plans for the evening anyway. I'm sad that we were lazy and didn't go and see my grandma's new chiahuahua puppy, but neither of us had any inclination to leave the house at all.

We hit up Burrito Union on our way back home on Sunday. The combination of burritos, good beer, and coffee is pure win every time. Plus they have local music shows. Why don't we have a place like this in Minneapolis?

Totally forgot about daylight savings last night. I was all showered up and ready for bed when Husband reminded me that it was, for all intents and purposes, only 8:00 PM. Woke up at 3:30 AM. Got up at 5:00, ate breakfast as slowly as I could, flipped between the local morning newscasts, came in to work early. Stupid DST.

No comments: