Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday's Food

I need to start keeping track of what I eat on a day to day basis.  I keep gaining back the weight I lose from running because I'm an emotional eater.

For breakfast I had muesli with 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, walnuts, almonds, dried fruit, coconut, raisins, honey, and milk to cover.  It was deeeeelish.  Even Husband said he liked it.  I will have to pick up some more dried fruit because this might be a breakfast staple for me.

Lunch was a salad with Morningstar Chik'n Strips and strawberries.

I also ate many, many grapes.

And a granola bar.

I also had probably 6-7 mini 3 Muskateers.  Um.

Dinner was cheater's spanakopita-type-stuff and a greek salad with tofu.  I didn't take a picture last night but I'm having it for lunch today.  The heirloom tomatoes, one of the cucumbers, the lettuce, and the red onion were all from the farmer's market.  One big cucumber was pulled out of my garden yesterday, as was the dill for the spanakopita.

I hope the two salads sort of almost balanced out the rest of the calories.  Probably not, though.

No comments: