Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, October 01, 2010

Brain input overload

I desperately want to get my scooter back up and running.  I haven't been able to use it this year at all and it looks like I won't be able to either.  I need to replace the air filter for sure and probably the spark plug too.  There's really no reason why it's not starting.  The carb is spotless.  All the fluid levels are fine.

I know that I will have to learn how to do this myself.  But when I'm working full time, taking care of the baby, trying to learn Korean, trying to learn how to play the ukulele and tinwhistle, and working on plans to go back to school I just don't know when this is going to happen.  Oh, and I want to take voice acting and/or real acting lessons too.

I've already tried asking someone to help me and show me how to do basic maintenance on it but this person has made it pretty abundantly clear that they have no interest in helping me with this.  But that's a whole other situation.  Husband knows a little about small engine repair but lacks experience.  Brother-in-law is too busy putting his new house together. 

I guess I'll go to the library and see if they have some kind of small engine repair for dummies book.  They've got the Haynes scooter manual but it does me no good when I don't know what problem I'm looking for in the first place.  So... dead scooter.  Yeah.

No comments: