Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, October 08, 2010

Taking Charge: Part 2

I'm a butterfly!  Whee!

No, seriously, I feel like I'm coming out of my shell.  Maybe I'm just going through some kind of manic high period, but I've been totally cool with social interactions lately.  I did get a little agitated in the crowds at the downtown farmer's market yesterday, but fuck those market tourists like to move slow and block the sidewalk.

I've had a mental bucket list going for a while now and it's time to get it out in the open.  I have avoided most of these things because my social crutch husband hasn't been the least bit interested in most of them.  But you know what?  Fuck that.  I'm going to do stuff because I want to do stuff and I'll do them alone and be fine with it.  Rawr.

  • Take a voice acting class
  • Take a real acting class
  • Take regular yoga classes
  • Go back to school and finish a degree
  • See the Badlands
  • Visit Utah's national parks
  • Visit the Headwaters of the Mississippi
  • Gather fellow geeks together and establish a regular D&D night -- done!
  • Learn how to fix my scooter
  • Buy a longboard
  • Run a 5K
  • Find a best friend
  • Take more cooking classes
  • Teach a class
  • Do mehndi again
  • Dye my hair
  • Make at least one female friend
  • Laser hair removal
  • Lasik
  • Learn Korean

2 comments:

LutherLiz said...

Go for it! Those all sound like great things! (What are you looking for in a best friend :)

PikaPikaChick said...

Thanks, Liz!

I don't know about the best friend thing because it's been so long since I've had one (college). I just haven't clicked with anyone in so long that I forgot what it's like.