Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, October 24, 2008

Michele Bachmann will hereby be known as "Mrs. Crazypants"

The Uptake: Michele Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"

Infuriating:
There is a movement afoot that's occurring and part of that is whole philosophical idea of multi-cultural diversity, which on the face sounds wonderful. Let's appreciate and value everyone's cultures. But guess what? Not all cultures are equal. Not all values are equal.
And then there's this:
And that's what I had mentioned in my previous response is that America is a great nation, with great values. We are equal opportunity for all. And it's because we all came here and we came together as one. Out of many one. Multi-cultural diversity says out of one many. And if we go with tribalism we will not long be one nation united under God.
What planet is she living on? I wish I lived in her district so I could not vote for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends actual refers to her as Michele "Batshit Crazy" Bachmann every time he talks about her. I was beginning to think that was actually her middle name. She should legalize it.