I'm sitting here in bed trying to figure out what to do. I'm tired, but not tired enough to sleep, and not tired enough to get up and go watch TV in the living room. Husband is at band practice so it's just me, the dog, and the laptop in bed.
I find myself wishing it was tomorrow already, because then we'd be on our way to a little R&R up north. Somehow the prospect of having to sleep in the meantime is bumming me out. I normally love sleep.
The most strikingly annoying thing about pregnancy is a total lack of satisfaction in any aspect of life. I'm always uncomfortable. I feel bloated. If I'm not starving I'm full to bursting, then I'm starving again within an hour. I always have to pee. I can't sleep through the night and I can't stay awake through the day.
It'll be worth it. It'll be worth it. It'll be worth it.
Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment