So there's this giant rolling rack of computers by my desk that's full of desktops and laptops going back to Dell because their leases are up. While I was taking inventory of them I had no less than four people stop, gawk, and say, "WOW OMG WTF R THESE 4 LOLOLOL??!!one!11!!eleven!" (OK, so maybe they didn't say that exactly but that's what they sounded like in my hormone-ravaged head).
Me: "They're lease returns from [one of our companies]."
Them: *stare*
Me: "...they're going back to Dell because they're old."
Them: "WOW LOL U SURE GOT LOTS 2 DO ROFL"
Me: "..."
Just a few minutes ago -- I swear this is true -- another person walked by and did the stop and gawk thing.
Person: "What are these things?"
Me (thinking this person couldn't possibly mean what I think they mean): "Lease returns from [company]."
Person: *stare*
Person: "Are they DVD players or something?"
Me: *brain explodes*

No comments:
Post a Comment