I'm so glad I found your blog again after all this time! I was still checking your other site on random occassion hoping that something would pop up... I guess I wasn't looking very hard.
Anyway, I'm so glad I can keep up with you again! A HUGE congrats on your pregnancy... I'm so excited for you!! I can't believe you and Ra got all responsible and grown-up on me! I guess I should get to work on that...
1 comment:
I'm so glad I found your blog again after all this time! I was still checking your other site on random occassion hoping that something would pop up... I guess I wasn't looking very hard.
Anyway, I'm so glad I can keep up with you again! A HUGE congrats on your pregnancy... I'm so excited for you!! I can't believe you and Ra got all responsible and grown-up on me! I guess I should get to work on that...
Hope all is well with you...
Take care!
~Missy
Post a Comment