I don't have to go back to work until next Tuesday. A week from today! How rad is that?
Tomorrow would have been a half day anyway so my boss just said I could have the whole day off since I've got some extra vacation time to burn. Then Thursday and Friday are company holidays. I took Monday off for my gestational diabetes test. Not bad considering I had no idea we had Friday off until yesterday.
My plan is to cram as much Korean language learning as possible into this week. I've done pretty well the last few days. It's amazing the amount of information you forget if you don't look at it every single day.
One of my cousins in Korea has offered to help me out with this but I don't know what his plan is. He asked for my address so we'll see. On a related note, I looked up how much it would cost for two people to visit Korea for a week. Airfare and hotel alone would run us at least $4000.
Ouch. Sorry family, it's going to be a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment