- Is it possible to OD on Christmas cookies?
- Hooray, we don't have to worry about a crib for Lily anymore!
- That reminds me, it's time to update the baby registries.
- I barely slept last night and today my back is not in a good way. I hate the smell of topical analgesics.
- It's probably just all the crap I've been eating the past couple of days but I just feel icky. I really hope I'm not coming down with anything. Tylenol is barely taking the edge off my headache and I'm really queasy.
- Maybe I'll make myself some warm soymilk with honey to settle my stomach.
- Oh yes, that was definitely a good decision.
- Our new garbage can is the most awesomest present ever! Here it is in action. My parents like to take simple things to a very surreal level.
- It is very quiet in the house without Shillelagh.
- My brother and SIL gave us a metric fuckton of baby clothes. I reiterated my No Corporate Clothing rule and rejected some Pooh stuff and a Minnie Mouse thing. Husband snuck a Pooh hat and an Eeyore shirt in there. Fine. But what bothered me was the drama that already started about my No Corporate Clothing rule. Look, if I don't want my children to be walking billboards for Disney/Nickelodeon/Gap/Whatthefuckever that is my choice and, I believe, should be respected. That's why we have this information right on our two registries. If we get any of this stuff it will be promptly returned without apology. I don't think I'm being an ungrateful brat here. I have my standards.
- Grr, I'm really worked up now.
- I really need to get my hands on a Windows XP disk with SP2 included. This install is taking forever.
- We have a wedding to go to tomorrow. A wedding. On December 27. Two days after Christmas. That is whack.
Friday, December 26, 2008
End of December randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment