Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Veggie Time!

I am, once again, a vegetarian. Technically I'm pescatarian, but why split hairs. I'm no longer eating bird or mammal.

I've been rolling along since I got pregnant last year waffling between eating a lot of meat and a little bit of meat. I didn't feel great about it, but when I was pregnant that's what my body decided it needed and after that it was just easier to keep going.

The other day I saw a picture so horrifying and terrible that I can't even think about it, much less talk about it. The vague memories that remain after trying to wipe the image from my mind make me start to shake, sweat, and I get an upset stomach. I'm not even joking. I'm not exaggerating in the least.

Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Daffodils! Kittens! Unicorns! Flowers! Lily!

OK. Anyway, I'm not eating bird or mammal. This time it will probably stick for good.

No comments: