- Everyone's got someone at work who's "Entitlement Guy." Entitlement Guy might even be a woman. Oh Entitlement Guy, if only you would realize that IT and office services people are human beings just like yourself. Entitlement Guy, did your parents never teach you the value of "please" and "thank you?" Have you never heard of the Golden Rule? Entitlement Guy, if only you knew of the things we do behind the scenes to get back at you.
- I am working on a real and proper Mama Thursday post.
- I will also be sharing this week's meal plan tomorrow for Foodie Tuesday and will have a review of Brasa Rotisserie.
- It's official, I'm a Crackberry addict. I left it plugged in to synch this morning and almost broke out into a cold sweat when I got into the bathroom without it. You mean I'm just supposed to STARE AT THE WALLS while I pee?
- Let me just say that getting your groceries delivered to your door is just about the greatest thing ever. I'll happily fork over the $5 delivery fee so I don't have to deal with people's fat, dumb asses at the grocery store. And those people who bring the entire extended family with them to Cub Foods. And the stores that have their employees stocking shelves from giant pallets in the MIDDLE OF THE AISLE during the busiest times of day. Seriously, you're open 24 hours. Do that shit at 3 AM. Between that, the family reunion, and Wendy Wideass and her boyfriend, Bill Buttflopski, it's enough to cause social anxiety in the most outgoing of extroverts.
- But to the Coborn's Delivers driver who inexplicably dumped two ice packs on my patio yesterday, WTF?
- Bonus: the best part of the grocery delivery is the dry ice. Wheee!
No comments:
Post a Comment