Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Monday, July 19, 2010

o hai

The whiny emo girl that was here last week?  She, um, she may or may not be stuffed in a trunk in the basement bedroom closet.

SO POSITIVE IT HURTS.  OW.

I've got things to blog about.  Clearly.  But besides those demons in my braaaains I've got other more interesting things that have been happening lately.
  • I went to the Real Food MN un-conference thingy this weekend.
  • I'm making major headway in the C25K program.
  • I've got decisions to make on roller derby once again.
  • I ate good food at Kieran's last week.
  • I made runzas this weekend, and lots and lots and lots of bread.
  • I went to a small party last night and wasn't awkward.  For real.
  • I had my first hookah (tobacco) experience last night.  My lungs are angry but my brain is happy.  Must...not...buy....hookah.........
America, fuck yeah.

No comments: