Lily has a knack for chaos and destruction. If her animal figurines are standing on their feet, she knocks them over. If there is a tower of blocks, she knocks them over. If her knob puzzle is put together, she will take the pieces out and throw them on the floor. If there is something in a bag or box, she takes it out. She is my polar opposite and it simultaneously drives me crazy and makes me smile.
Strangely, when she's in the container she leaves everything alone.
She is also reaching the point where she doesn't want us to feed her very much. She wants to do it. She'll grab the spoon from our hands and attempt to figure it out. She usually turns it upside down, sticks it in her bowl or plate, and looks at it before throwing it on the floor and grabbing her food with both hands and smearing it around her mouth. She also believes that we do not feed her fast enough.
Did I mention that she's a complete ham for the camera? When she sees one she's instantly The Most Smiley Baby In The World and positions herself directly in front of it.
I do mean directly in front.
Anyhoo, I don't have much fire in me for moral outrage this week so I guess it'll have to wait until next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment