Tuesday, April 06, 2010
I'm not dead yet
So I've been throwing up for three days. I was eating nothing but rice and broth and things were actually looking up today. I was even able to move to the couch and this afternoon I drove Lily to her doctor appointment. I was feeling chipper so I decided to eat a sandwich for dinner. Alas, that turned out to be a horrible decision.
I'm not overly dehydrated because I've been sipping on apple juice and Powerade and for the most part keeping those down. But if I keep throwing up I'm afraid my teeth are going to start falling out.
No, I'm not pregnant. I'm 99% positive my IUD hasn't failed me yet.
I can't sleep because I get super naseous when I'm horizontal. I think I'm going to have to take half a sleeping pill and hope for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment