Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh yeah, I have this thing

If I'm going to call myself a Minnesota Blogger I best get to the blogging then, hmm?

I've been busy and drained.  There is a mountain of clothes that need to be folded taking over the bedroom.  The living room floor is covered with dust, pet hair, and dried food that Lily decided to throw on the floor.  The front yard is full of weeds.  I need to get some more stuff planted in the garden.  I have to finish fixing my scooter.  I have to re-hang the shelves that were organizing our back closet that crumpled to a heap at the bottom.  There are piles of recycling and large garbage in the back hall that need to get dragged out to the alley.

And because I'm participating in the rummage sale to benefit Child Hunger Ends Here that means I have to actually go through all the crap in the closets and basement and pull out rummages to sell.  Rummages?  Is that a word?

I was awakened at 3:30 AM by a very sad baby with a very angry diaper rash.  I managed to get back into bed at 4:00 but never really fell back to sleep.  I managed to forget my wedding rings and my key card/bus pass at home.

I've been doing my best on my prescribed physical therapy exercises for my knee but I'm frustrated that it doesn't feel like I'm making any progress at all.  It still hurts when I stand, walk, go up and down stairs, or do really anything at all.  I want to go back to roller derby, I really do, but this whole thing is stressing me out.  A lot.

Shit, what isn't stressing me out anymore?

No comments: