This is overdue. Here are some awfully nice people who all have fabulous teeth, great hair, and above-average children.
Counting Girl - Your latest weight loss is inspirational, even if you think it's water/sodium related. ;D And I'm totally jealous of your hiking trip.
Julie Lost and Found - *sober 4th of July weekend high five* We did it!
Wishful Shrinking - Cracking me up with a daily picture of the adorable Molly. P.S.: You CAN do it and you ARE worth it!
A SAHM's Musings - Good golly, you've got a beautiful family. Hope you make it back home safely after your trip.
The Snyder 5 - Your organizational skills are awesome. And honestly, Aqua has some pretty good songs in their catalog and they can lead you into a YouTube video spiral. ^_^
The Marketing Mama - Even though I loathe and despise your chosen field of work, you are one of the nicest people I've ever met online. ;) Also, you're one of the strongest women I've ever met for actually resisting the siren call of Red Lobster's cheddar biscuits.
There are more! Oh, there are so many more in my RSS reader, but they will have to wait for another post.

3 comments:
Thanks for the blog love :)
Thanks so much for the shout out! :)
Okay, wow, that was really nice of you! :) Thanks for the props!
Post a Comment