Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Closet Organizationator


This was our back hall closet.  This is incredibly embarrassing.  It's a big closet but it doesn't have any shelves so it basically turned into a giant pile of paper and plastic bags.



I bought one of those hanging closet organizers from the cheap section at Target for $2.50.  And thus, our closet was reborn.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T CARE?  THIS IS IMPORTANT SHIT.

When it gets warmer out I will actually use one of our saws to make real shelves.  You know, like real adults have in their closets.  Here's the home improvement plan for (hopefully) 2010:
  • Replace electrical system (Grounded outlets!  Wow!)
  • Replace light in back hall
  • Caulking, caulking, calking
  • New front outdoor light
  • Clean carpets
  • Refinish living room floor
  • Drip irrigation in the garden
  • Shelves in the office
  • Succulents in the dry spot out front
  • Garage door opener
  • New door for Lily's room
  • Paint the kitchen
  • Decorate the bedroom
I'm going to be busy.

2 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

LMAO - this is hilarious. I was all like, "Whoa, check out that huge closet makeover!" and then I read your next line and busted out laughing harder than I have all day. Love your sense of humor! Thanks for e-mailing me about the MN blogger events. nice to meet you! :)
Missy

PikaPikaChick said...

Thanks a ton! Nice to meet you too. Looking forward to helping if I can.