- This evil cold/Death Plague is finally on the upswing.
- Tomorrow's my birthday.
- Wednesday is St. Patty's Day and I took the day off. I'll be with my MNRG homies in the St. Paul parade and then I'll be hanging out with Husband and his brother afterward. Then home to our annual Irish feast!
- I'm giving blood on Thursday and that always puts me in a good mood.
- The weather in Minneapolis has been beautiful! We took a long walk yesterday and we had to unzip our hoodies.
- Apart from the 2 AM intestinal distress it caused (silly PPC, you're still lactose intolerant), I had some really great ginger ice cream from Pumphouse Creamery during our walk.
- I'm so stoked to make Lily's birthday cake. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID "STOKED".
- Crazy Bread tomorrow! Hot damn I love me some Crazy Bread.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Good News Monday
...because this DST is making everyone cranky. I'm keepin' things positive for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment