I was home sick yesterday because I felt like absolute crap on a stick dipped in more crap. My throat felt like I was swallowing razor blades and needles. My head felt like it was going to float right off my body. Then later in the evening the aches and pains started. Ugh.
My throat is still raw today and my voice is in and out but at least I don't feel like I'm tripping balls anymore. I think I drank about a gallon of ginger tea yesterday, no joke.
I took half a dose of Sominex and went to sleep at 8:00. You know what's messed up? Hearing Wall-E in the background when you're in a sleeping pill haze. Those robotic voices aren't so cute when you're half cocked. Sominex also makes everything I hear seem to be REALLY LOUD so I'm grateful that when I slurred at Husband to turn the TV down he actually turned it off and went to sleep.
I kept waking up all night long, as I am wont to do anyway, because evidently my body thinks that sleep is overrated these days. Mostly I kept waking up because the dog was creeping further and further up the bed and trying to actually sleep on my pillow. Again, not what you want to experience when you're high on Sominex and exhausted.
Let's see if I make it through the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment