- I have no interest in photography. None. Zero. Point and shoot, baby.
- I hate marketing/advertising/PR. Haaaaate it. I never, ever, ever, ever want to work for a company involved in this.
- I place no value in handbags. It's just a damn bag to put your shit in. You're going to set it down on some scummy table or floor, or on the back of some fetid, festering bar toilet. Are you still glad you paid upwards of $300 for it?
- I do not listen to The Current, and in fact I find most of what they play to be whiny, self-serving, and boring.
- I do not read the City Pages, as the writers they employ are whiny, self-serving, boring hipsters who seem to have a running bet amongst themselves as to who can stuff the most inane metaphors and big words into their columns.
- I find Uptown to be stuffed with pretentious and/or douchey suburban pricks.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Why I'll never be popular
I've never been one of the cool kids. I've always had a feeling that I was born in the wrong decade. I've noticed quite a few things that I don't have in common with other people in my 25-35 age bracket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And it is for reasons such as this that we get along so well. And why I ended up marrying someone so much older. And isn't it amazing how much younger the people closer to 25 seem? I don't think we seemed as young at that age...
Reminds me of this quote by (possibly Socrates/Plato):
"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
Post a Comment