Strange dreams and vivid premonitions may come your way today, Jennifer. Your intuition and telepathic faculties are operating at a very high level, and you could find yourself thinking of someone who may later phone or drop by. There is also, however, a tendency to be a bit too paranoid. If some of the messages you receive appear disturbing, don't panic. Check out the facts first. You're likely to find that all is much better than you sensed.
Okay, here's the dream I had right before I woke up.
I was at some sort fo family meal thing with my family and some Hmong (?) people. These strangers were taking tons of scorpions and putting them through this machine that would somehow through a sickening grinding process remove their tails. The bodies of these scorpions would then drop into these baskets/barrels that just so happened to be right behind my chair at the table. They stopped grinding scorpions for a while so I figured it was safe to sit down. My brother was sitting next to me. We started talking about furniture. Then the grinding resumed. I got completely freaked out (I'm really, really, really not good with things with many legs) and got up to get away from that barrel of dead insects and get a drink. I was really craving a Mailbu and Coke so I went downstairs (it became my parents' house sort of) to get a Coke out of the fridge. I started freaking out more and getting really paranoid and thinking there were insects everywhere and I started twitching and screaming.
Then I was outside my parents' house where they were holding some sort of Olympic/X-Games surfing competition on the street. The street was now a canal with a huge wave machine creating massive surfing waves. These competitors were doing some kind of strange surfing/bodyboarding thing. I wanted to try it. That was strange because there's no way I'd ever do that in real life. It just seemed really safe and controlled there.
Then the horrors began again. Everything was freaking me out. People were doing odd but mundane tricks with their dogs and I was freaking out, thinking that someone was going to kill one of these dogs. Something involved putting four puppies in a barrel, shooting them up in the air on electric wires like a slingshot, and having them land on the wire like some kind of high wire circus act. Later on these wires snapped. I heard a newscast in the background saying something about two people being killed by the wire and four more getting injured.
Then all the sudden I was a man fishing on a river that looked like the Minnesota River in Mendota Heights. The wire somehow made its way out there and cut off part of this man's/my finger. I think it was my right ring finger. Anyway, he/I tried to radio this Coast Guard ship that was somewhat nearby I guess and they said they'd try to find him/me but "there were Columbian fishing boats in the area." Don't ask me, I don't know what that means either. So he/I tried to hunt down one of these Columbian fishing boats and get some help. I found some guy and was frantically trying to ask for help and ice and a hospital using what little Spanish I know. I made it to a hospital that was conveniently located right off shore eventually. I remember its name was Mayo (something Spanish).
I know that some other guy got all of his fingers and most of his right hand cut off by that same wire and he was one that ended up dying.
So there's my dream. That's supposed to be prophetic? We'll see tomorrow if all my fingers are intact.
Watch out for the scorpions.
Mood:
Listening to:

No comments:
Post a Comment