Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Phenomenon

It seems like everyone with a blog right now is cranky. Seriously, I just read six separate blogs, all pissing and moaning about something.

I'm glad I'm in a bitchy mood too.

Thanks to Alissa for being the only person whose blog I read with a happy entry.

I really shouldn't be cranky, but then again, I've been awake since 6:30 AM and it's my day off. I'm putting off doing yoga and turning the TV off and showering and changing clothes and other things because... well, I can. I'm the most crabby about a certain website related to a certain hobby/business of mine. None of the people involved have done anything personally to me lately, but I always get into a foul mood when I visit that site. Why visit that site at all? Because every once in a while it has some good information. I hate the fact that if you're not in the clique you are ignored. I've come to the conclusion that web message boards are nothing but electronic lunch periods of a world-sized junior high. Puke.

I have to clean. I think I'll clean to Chicago's Greatest Hits.

Mood: Moodcranky
Listening to: the TV in the other room

No comments: