Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Wild Side Wednesday a day early

1) Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Not one. Not ever.

2) Have you ever smoked marijuana?
Not one puff. Not ever.

3) Have you ever done any hard drugs?
See above.

4) What's the most alcoholic thing that you will drink?
I'd probably try Everclear just to see what it was like. I'm known for doing straight shots of Jamison.

5) Have you ever been arrested? If yes, what for?
Nope.

6) Did you ever cheat on a test or assignment?
I used to put chemistry laws in my TI-85 calculator as a sort of electronic cheat sheet back in high school.

7) What is your definition of a bad boy/girl? Would you ever date that person?
There are good bad boys/girls (GBB/G's) and bad bad boys/girls (BBB/G's). GBB/G's are rockers and extreme sports enthousiasts. BBB/G's are those things plus a lot of drugs and alcohol. I'd be more inclined to make a fuckbuddy out of a good bad boy/girl than to actually cultivate a relationship with them. I do, after all, plan on the buy-a-house-travel-and-have-kids-then-retire-to-the-country future, and I just don't think the bad boy/girl type is into that sort of thing. There's something very appealing about someone pouring their heart out on stage or in a sporting event. That's why my last two SOs have been musicians. I look up and see my baby on that stage and I just turn into a big flaming ball of lust. Mmm.

8) Who do you consider to be off-limits sexually? (excluding relatives because hopefully it's assumed that they're not available!)
Drug users, alcoholics, violent people, animal haters, homocidal maniacs, people who shop at Abercrombie & Fitch, the Gap, etc.; country music fans, rap fans, women with fake boobs, hairy men, hairy women, BDSM maniacs, anorexics... probably others.

No comments: