Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, February 28, 2003

Friday Five

1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
Nonfiction. I enjoy reading about theology and sociology, particularily things that discredit Christian dogma. It's a hobby.

2. What is your favorite novel?
I don't have just one. My favorite series of books are the Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony and the Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis. Also, the Tims trilogy by Madeleine L'Engle.

3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
Your love is like
A cold hand on my ass.

(I hate poetry)

4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
The Bible, the Tao Te Ching, the Koran, the Torah.

5. What are you currently reading?
Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil: Why Church Fathers Suppressed the Book of Enoch and Its Startling Revelations by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. It's fucking horrid when the author puts in her two cents, but the snippets from the Book of Enoch are interesting by themselves. One of these days I'm going to read that too.

Mood: Mood
Listening to: Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing

No comments: