Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, February 21, 2003

Met Alissa at the Red Dragon last night. I haven't seen her since I left River Falls a few years ago. We decided that we're going to hunt down Jason (another college roommate) and make fun of people in that stinkhole town.

Had the strangest "job interview" this morning. I drove all the way out to this place and five minutes later I was leaving with a SASE and an application. Odd. I got the impression he wasn't all that keen on me, not that he actually asked me any questions or anything. My other interview was much better. I really, really hope I get that job. It's for a construction contractor in an office of four. I really think I'd fit in there. Here's hoping.

Need to play FFX now. I'm just past the most romantic scene ever. I almost cried. If I had PMS I would have.

Mood: Moodblah
Listening to: Smithereens - Beauty and Sadness

No comments: