Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, February 20, 2003

The Game

Went to the Wild-Rangers game last night. It was crappy. Both teams were skating like crap. Roloson was doing a pretty good sieve impression. They looked apathetic. I wonder if they realize how close they are to playoff season? They sure weren't playing like a playoff team.

On the bright side Zholtok had a surprising gold in the 2nd. He was almost completely past the goal and somehow he got the puck between the goaltender's legs.

I'm beginning to wonder if Gaborick has lost his magic. I haven't seen him do anything spectacular all season. It seems like his focus has shifted from scoring to playing the body and getting penalties. Stop it, Marion. That's what the defensive line is for.

One more crappy thing about the game: the section we were sitting in. No enthousiasm. Half the people weren't there or left shortly after the game started. We also didn't have an usher in our section so people weren't waiting for the whistle to come and go. Bastards. The guy sitting next to me didn't even stand up when we scored. I wish I was drinking that night because I would have spilled my beer on him.

No comments: