Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Met Dan and Scott at Buster's on 28th after work last night. The place is gorgeous! The beer list is a dream. The fries were… not so great. I had big plans to turn them into hash this morning for breakfast but I couldn't drag my ass out of bed early enough. Those fries looked tasty and rustic enough but were limp and greasy. It's a good thing I gorged on OCB for lunch yesterday (whoops, forgot about the gluten-free thing) because all I had for dinner last night were a few of those fries.

I ran down to Burnsville to pick up the money for my motorcycle. As my stepmom says, now my dad has a new toy. He threw out his back and was drugged up on all kinds of medication last night so I told her to tell him to buy a helmet. I'm going to be the helmet nazi until he does.

By the way, the end times are nigh.

No comments: