- It was 26 degrees this morning but my scooter started right up so I said what the hell. It's going to be 55 by the time I leave work -- awesome!
- The Dagger Dolls took 2nd place in the season championship on Saturday.
- I slept almost all day yesterday. I was dead tired during the short amount of time I was awake, including while we were at the dog park. I think I turned in for the night around 8:30. And that was my exciting Sunday. The end.
- I just learned that the two slices of pizza I'm eating for lunch today are 566 calories and that makes me want to cry. Oh, but they will be tears of deliciousness indeed.
- (What?)
- I'm going to be spending my weekend in exciting Des Moines, IA moving shit for my work's office down there. My enthusiasm for this particular project is underwhelming, but at least I get 1.5 extra vacation days.
- Speaking of work, everyone's breaking their damn laptop around here.
- Eh, I need to take a walk.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Weekend report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I forgot you were going to Des Moines this weekend. I will be ever so bored. :P
Post a Comment