Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Plantation Shrimp and Fish

We kind of grilled a little bit last night but we didn't really have enough charcoal so the shrimp came back inside to the broiler and the fish got seared on the stove. We had Plantation Shrimp with brown rice for the second time in about a month because oh. My god. It's good. I had a slab of swordfish and Dan had a salmon steak. I just seasoned the fish with salt, pepper, and lemon pepper and put them in really hot oil to sear them, then finished them off in the oven.

I'm a bit embarrassed about the lack of veg in last night's dinner but it was 8:00 by the time we got home from the dog park and I was tired.

Anyway, Plantation Shrimp. Try it.

(I'm still tired.)

No comments: