Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Did, doing, do


  • We went to the Twins game on Tuesday night. Man, that one went by fast.

  • My lunchtime walk yesterday took me to a different part of town than I usually visit. I ended up walking down and back on the south side of the Hennepin Avenue Bridge, which I really should do more often. My husband and I took our engagement photos there with the Grain Belt sign in the background. I really should get those pictures scanned in. We were planning on getting one of them blown up and framed. We both wore our Wild jerseys with our names on the back. In the picture we are walking away from the camera hand-in-hand and the Grain Belt sign is in all its glory in the background. Aww.

  • I took the dogs for a very short run last night after work. I just wanted to keep running and running but I was under a time crunch. This is odd because I've never been much of a runner.

  • Husband's uncle, aunt, and cousin are in town from Colorado. The rest of the week and weekend will be full of touristy goodness.

  • It's our fourth wedding anniversary today! I don't know how he puts up with my stupid crap day after day. The man deserves a medal.

  • You know what I wish I had? A common-sense gun. Much like the Point-Of-View Gun from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it would be able to instill an instantaneous and permanent onset of common sense at its target. Actually, get me a wide-angle lense for that sucker. No, better yet, mount it on a satellite and aim it at the whole planet.
  • No comments: