Always sexy
[this blog left intentionally ugly]

Friday, June 06, 2008

Fives and Fives

Friday Fiver

1. What's your weather?

It's gray outside but it's warm-ish. It's windy as all hell so scootering home is going to be interesting.

2. Where are you on your way to?

Nowhere. I just got back from my lunchtime walk.

3. Are you good with directions?

Yes, I guess. I prefer a combination of cardinal directions and landmarks.

4. Do you know your neighbors?

Some of them. I'm not even going to go into the ones on our left side.

5. What do you smell?

The office.

The Alternative Friday Five

1. What creative things are you doing?

I have two blank canvases sitting at home waiting for paint. I'm probably going to whip out another tube of henna this weekend and pretty myself up. I've been trying to get my husband to write me a song that I can put lyrics to.

2. What motivates or enables you to get them done?

It comes and goes in spurts. I've just been too busy and too stressed out to commit to anything lately.

3. What creative things do you want to be doing, but aren't?

I'd like to paint more. I'm stuck with oils right now. I'd like to try watercolors or something with more intensity.

4. What stops you from doing them?

It's a money issue.

5. Are you distressed at the thought of the things you aren't doing? Why or why not? If yes, how do you deal with this distress?

Yes, I guess I just don't think about it.

The Friday Five

1. if you had to participate in one olympic event what would it be and why?

Table tennis.

Do you really need a reason for table tennis?

2. what is the one song you always sing along to?

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

3. do you wear a seatbelt in the car?

Always. Seriously now, who's stupid enough not to these days?

4. car, suv or truck and why?

SCOOTER. Because it's a scooter.

5. are you a good/bad driver? explain

I'm a good driver when I'm by myself in the car. When someone talks to me I get distracted and take wrong turns.

No comments: