Well, it's over and Detroit took the cup despite the Pens allllmost squeaking in a tie goal at literally the last second. I'm sad. It's not like I have much against the Red Wings. They've got a big bankroll and thus a solid team. I just would have liked to see such a young and promising Pittsburgh team win the cup for once. That, and I have a hard time rooting for any Western Conference team besides the Wild. Well, maybe Calgary if I'm pressed (now if we'd just sign Iginla that would all change...).
Thursday, June 05, 2008
She's talking about sports again
Well, it's over and Detroit took the cup despite the Pens allllmost squeaking in a tie goal at literally the last second. I'm sad. It's not like I have much against the Red Wings. They've got a big bankroll and thus a solid team. I just would have liked to see such a young and promising Pittsburgh team win the cup for once. That, and I have a hard time rooting for any Western Conference team besides the Wild. Well, maybe Calgary if I'm pressed (now if we'd just sign Iginla that would all change...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment